Sunday, February 19, 2012

Drug Induced Blogpost

I have recently had a drug change and am feeling fairly buzzed.......thus the blog. Wow. If only my tongue could type, we would be in business. I am going to write a book called "the twisted mind" and this will be a blog entry. I am going to write here just whatever enters  my mind without trying to make it make much sense..........which means, like I normally write. Ha. That made me laugh. That was funny.

A psychiatrist (yes, isn't it obvious I need one?) took me off of a drug I have been on because I was not taking it as prescribed. Apparently, my therapist and psychiatrist are a bit uncomfortable with me practicing psychiatric medicine without a license. However, I keep trying to explain, that I am not uncomfortable with it at all.  I seem to be doing a fine job, and the fact that I ended up in the crisis unit is a small technicality. It was destiny and meant to be. It was there, that I have met the love of my life, and we will be married by some man who poses as a justice of the peace, but he also believes he is an alien, and he works for the CIA, and he is Elvis.
Anyway, it was not a major crisis. It was a minor crisis. So, there. I am not even in denial.  Honestly, on the plus side....I was not suicidal or homicidal.........so that should count for something of my medicinal practice ehhh?

In 2004 my ex-fired psychiatrist tried to kill me with "the pill" because she had an authority complex and I had an authority problem called "a rebellious streak" and we were like oil and water. This doctor got mad because  I would not take something the way she prescribed it, and she put me on something else, supposedly less dangerous, and it liked to have killed me with suicidal thoughts..............that is a true story. That is the only time that has ever happened to me and I swear she was a voodoo witch doctor and she did that to me on purpose. I don't see her anymore. She-devil doctor. I know a devil sat on that woman's shoulder and said, "I dare you defy me. You nut case. No one will believe that I have poisoned you."
 On a further note, it is very obvious from this story, that I had no fault in this matter. Oh, how my innocence reeked!  It's not like I provoked her to wrath or anything? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment