Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Beautiful Twisted Mind

The newness of the drug has not yet worn off and I must still be in a manic stage of some form of some mental illness. I don't really know the reason nor excuse for this blog. Maybe I should not even try to give one. However, I have learned to never voice the following words in a mental health facility: "I do not suffer from a mental illness. I only think I am  the Easter Bunny once a year, usually on Christmas Day and then the fog lifts and I am fine." Note to self: NEVER! under ANY circumstances EVER voice these words to a psychiatrist unless you plan to prolong your visit to the hospital. They do not think you were just kidding.  And if you follow  the Easter bunny comment up with, you thought you were Jesus once, til you saw your horns and tail come out, that could get you arrested!  Jesus has a sense of humor, but not mental health people.......go figure!

I almost feel compelled to defend my sanity after the last blog post. I don't intend to harm myself........with what? I don't even have any sharp objects to harm myself with. Am I gonna saw my arm off with a butter knife?  I guess if I were in a really sadistic mood I could ram my fingernail in a pencil sharpener.......that's just gross.  I have some spoons.......I could spoon myself to death! That sounds really melodramatic and it could end up on the nightly news: "Woman on Prozac, believes she is the Easter Bunny only on Christmas, Spoons herself to death on Valentines Day!"  Well, Dammit! Guess that suicide to-do list will have to be procrastinated til next yr. I missed a damn good opportunity though. I knew that procrastinating nature of mine would come in handy some day.

Everyone (especially my parents who do not even know I blog) can rest assured that I have no sharp objects, in which to endanger myself, or others. I hid those from myself yrs ago, right after that jail sentence for the first self stalking incident.  Don't be ridiculous.

Yes. My mind is really THIS twisted. I believe this is probably one if not the most twisted blogs I have ever written.

No comments:

Post a Comment