Monday, March 19, 2012

The Sound of Silence

I find this song to be utterly fascinating. I have always had a love for melancholy songs that most people would not like because they are too depressing. I am not sure my therapist would agree that it is beneficial for me to be sitting and listening to this over and over. But, I am moody today (as I have been every other day lately). Plus, she does not have my blog link and I am not about to cough that up anytime soon.

There is a silent seething taking place underneath my words. It disturbs me, really. I am angry. I will say again (because I can) I am angry. There. I said it. I don't feel a bit better. Whoever decided talk therapy was therapeutic? Well, I suppose this is type-therapy. But, I still don't feel a bit better. The most therapeutic thing to do when I am angry, is to find something to sabotage.  Unfortunately, self sabotage does not leave me feeling one bit better. There. Ahhh. I feel so much better having got that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment