Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Yall

I am sitting here tonight meditating on Christ, God's gift to the world.  God was actually the first St. Nick. He did not just wrap a toy train or a barbie doll. Jesus, wrapped in swaddling clothes, was God's gift-wrapped package to this world. I am also thinking about how blessed I am to have Jesus in my life. I am also reminiscing about other people that God has sent into my life. I see faces in my prayers. They are beautiful brushstrokes, when comprised together, become a heavenly work of art--the lovely face of Jesus. I am seeing flashes of my blogging friends, friends that I have met at church, my parents, and people I knew yrs ago (before I met Christ).  These people are all beautiful to me and have touched my life in ways that words cannot describe. The greatest gifts in this world truly have nothing to do with money. They are people who have shared their true selves with me. God has given me the privilege to catch glimpses into how extravagant His love is. God has no monetary gifts to bring, but He gives treasures unspeakable that paint eternity into our hearts. God Bless you all..........(my blogging buddies). Merry Christmas. I am so grateful that I know you all.  You are jewels in the crown of Christ.

1 comment: